Popular This Week

Monday, May 18, 2015

Sentey Audio Cable 3.5mm Braided Stereo Audiophile Grade Sentey 1.0 Meter 3ft Male to Male (Black) / Cable

Sentey Audio Cable 3.5mm Braided Stereo Audiophile Grade Sentey 1.0 Meter 3ft Male to Male (Black) / Cable 

 I have received this product for free for review. With this cable I am able to connect a number of things. This audio cable is great, it is a very strong cable. Many cables i have had are very poor quality and break after little time, with this audio cable I'm able to tug on it, and bend it and it doesn't break. Also with many audio cables they will not fit into my phone if i have a case on it, but senteys audio cable fits perfectly even with my case on, it may not fit with all cases, but does fit with many. The sound quality is also great, there is no distortion at all. For the most part the cable has enough length, i don't have to worry about it not reaching me when i use it in my car. Overall i love this audio cable, it works great, and even looks great. I definitely recommend this product to people, especially to people who love music, and are looking for a good length, good quality audio cable.

No comments:

Post a Comment