Popular This Week

Friday, April 3, 2015

Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair Shampoo, Conditioner, and Hair Mask.


     Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair Shampoo, Conditioner, and Hair Mask


This hair line is amazing. I have used all three product on my hair and I am in love. The shampoo has a wonderful lather and cleans the hair well. Its easy to rinse out. The conditioner fills smooth and goes on easy, It has a thick look to it but works wonders on my hair and gave my hair an amazing shine. The hair mask it stiff and also goes on easy and like the other products it rinses out easy. All three products are amazing and gave my hair a shine. I didn't have to add anything to my hair after I dried it. I am pleased to say that I will be adding these products to my list of hair loves.
Conditioning
Conditioner
Rinsed hair
Dried
Flat ironed












 
  These products are specially formulated to work in combination to Restore, Strengthen, and Revitalize hair that is dry or that has been damaged or weakened by heat styling, chemical processing, or coloring. I have chemical processed hair and I have colored my hair a few months ago so these products should work good for me. 

The advanced proprietary formulas, which are infused with both the highest quality cosmetic grade Argan oil and Macadamia oil, nourishes hair with essential nutrients while fortifying and strengthening each strand of hair by sealing dents and divots found in dry and damaged hair. This promotes natural hair growth and improves the texture, elasticity, and manageability of your hair giving it a beautiful healthy look and a luminous shine.I can say that this product has given my hair a very nice shine.

Here is what the company says about the product.

  • Utilizes Advanced Proprietary Formula that Repairs, Restores, and Strengthens Hair that has been Damaged by Heat Styling, Coloring, or Chemical Treatments
  • Hydrates and Moisturizes Dry Hair Locking in Moisture and improving its Texture and Manageability Leaving it Vibrant and Healthy Looking
  • Sulfate Free and Paraben Free - Safe for Use with Brazilian Keratin or Color Treatments. Utilizes Highly Effective but Gentle Cleansing Agents that Deeply Cleanses without Drying, Fading, or Stripping Hair of Color or Moisture
  • Nourishes Your Hair With Vitamin and Nutrient Rich Moroccan Cosmetic Grade Argan Oil and Macadamia Oil Which Helps To Promote Natural Hair Growth While Also Giving Your Hair a Lasting Luminous Shine. Highly Effective For All Hair Types Including Permed, Natural, and Curly Hair
A Member of the Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair System and Specially Formulated to Work Together With Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair Daily Conditioner and Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask and other Arvazallia Professional Series Products Including the Premium Argan Oil Hair Treatment and Ultra Curl Defining Cream with Argan Oil

I have receved these product for free through Tomoson.com for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment