Popular This Week

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Ipsy April Glam Bag



This is my first Ipsy bag that I have purchased and I can say that I am very pleased. I love the little bag. Its like a Easter spring type theme. I love the products also. There are 5 items in the bag and they are sample size.

1.) Too Faced Melted lipstick in a tube. Color Melted Peony.

2.) Julie Nail Polish .35fl oz Color Damsel.

3.)Mini Nude eyeshadow square 1.0g Color Fit. The Balm Cosmetics.

4.) Aromachology. 0.17fl oz 

5.)  Klorane Dry Shampoo with oak milk. 50ml

I likes the tube lipstick, the color was a little to pink but it is nice. The Julie nail polish is a nice shade of pink. I didn't have to apply much it last a few days before it started to chip. The Mini Nude eyeshadow was a pleasant color, I like the warm natural colors. The Aromachology spray has a conditioning smell. Not to strong.  And last the Klorane Dry Shampoo I don't use dry shampoo on my hair. I like to know that hair is going to be clean with water. But I will give this product a try.

In all the product in this months bag where worth me giving Ipsy a try. If you want to see what Ispy is all about you can join for just $10.00 a month and receive a surprise every month also. Cant wait to check out next months bag. Stay Tuned.....

@ipsy #ipsy #AprilGlamBag



No comments:

Post a Comment