Popular This Week

Monday, April 13, 2015

Superfood Bundle! 3-Pack of Spirulina, Acerola & Nutritional Yeast!

Superfood Bundle! 3-Pack of Spirulina, Acerola &  Nutritional Yeast.


I was very intrigued by the description of the Nutritional yeast. If you are like me and not that educated on these healthier substitutions that we can use then be prepared to be surprised like me.
I always though of yeast as something we use to add to water to add to make bread, pizza or pastries.
I had no idea that this Nutritional Yeast was in a flake and can be used as a salt substitute.
It has a salty and cheese like flavor. It is very taste. I have added to the top of my Mac&Cheese and as vegetables instead of salt and butter. It is really yummy and so happy that this is an alternative to salt.



I was also able to try Spirilina. If your looking to get your health back on track than this is for you. This product helps with your cholesterol and blood pressure and much more. I have not gotten past the taste yet but if its going to improve your health I will give it a try.



And last but not least I was able to try Vitamin C Powder form Acerola Cherry. This powder supplement can help with build your immune system and fight infections colds and flu, and also help to relive stress. This mix has a broth flavor to it almost like your drinking a meal.


I received these products on promotion for review.  Sponsered Post Powered by BrandBacker.

No comments:

Post a Comment