Popular This Week

Friday, May 22, 2015

Diet Enlightenment


I read Diet Enlightenment not expecting to much. I received my copy for no cost in exchange for a fair unbiased review. I thought it would be just like all the other books I read on dieting but it was different. It changed my way of thinking about dieting, food and eating.This book makes sense. I have changed my attitude towards dieting and now I eat what I like whenever I like. I can do this by counting and tracking calories.I don't worry about carbs, fats or protein. I just count the calories. I found dozens of free apps I can use that will track the calories for me and some even track your activities.Diet Enlightenment really is about enlightening your views and attitudes. There is nothing in the book that is new or groundbreaking it is about common sense. If I can have success using this method anyone can. I can do.After reading Diet Enlightenment I no longer eat anything without thinking about the caloric value. In fact I read labels now. I eat the size portion described on the label and I cut out my favorite soft drink with my meals. I don't want to "spend" my calories for a drink. I rather eat them. I included more vegetables into my meals getting more for my calorie buck. As the book points out you can loose weight on those prepackaged diets but you will likely regain it, if you don't learn how to eat. Why pay big bucks for pre packaged food you might not like, just to loose weight and gain it back again? It seems like a waste of time and lots of money to me! This book is so worth reading. I strongly recommend it. I have lost a few lbs since reading this book and on my way to loosing more.



 This book can be purchased at the link below.
http://www.amazon.com/Diet-Enlightenment-Rachel-L-Pires/dp/1629029637/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1432301885&sr=1-1&keywords=Diet+Enlightenment+Paperback




I received this product for review throught Tomoson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment