Popular This Week
-
I received this product for review purposes. This product comes from a company named Sentey. This Bluetooth speaker is amazing. Its wonderf...
-
I recived a sample of Tubeless Scott Tissue paper to review. I think that the tubeless idea was a great idea. It makes one less item to have...
-
Today I am doing a unboxing and review of the Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Fragrance Free Lotion. I received these products co...
-
I received this product for review. I have been looking to loose weight since the birth of my last child. I was given the opportunity to tr...
-
UNI 100% Pure From Morocco Argan Oil. Argon oil has many uses its used for your hair, skin and body. I like using Argan oil for ...
-
I received Crowdtap mail today and let me say it was just in time because I got my Advil sampling kit. I am to share them with friends, fa...
-
I was very amazed when I received my Btipsy lemon squeezer. The quality of this product it very sturdy. It's nothing like the plas...
-
Bluetooth water resistance speaker This Bluetooth speaker is great not only does ...
Friday, May 22, 2015
Diet Enlightenment
I read Diet Enlightenment not expecting to much. I received my copy for no cost in exchange for a fair unbiased review. I thought it would be just like all the other books I read on dieting but it was different. It changed my way of thinking about dieting, food and eating.This book makes sense. I have changed my attitude towards dieting and now I eat what I like whenever I like. I can do this by counting and tracking calories.I don't worry about carbs, fats or protein. I just count the calories. I found dozens of free apps I can use that will track the calories for me and some even track your activities.Diet Enlightenment really is about enlightening your views and attitudes. There is nothing in the book that is new or groundbreaking it is about common sense. If I can have success using this method anyone can. I can do.After reading Diet Enlightenment I no longer eat anything without thinking about the caloric value. In fact I read labels now. I eat the size portion described on the label and I cut out my favorite soft drink with my meals. I don't want to "spend" my calories for a drink. I rather eat them. I included more vegetables into my meals getting more for my calorie buck. As the book points out you can loose weight on those prepackaged diets but you will likely regain it, if you don't learn how to eat. Why pay big bucks for pre packaged food you might not like, just to loose weight and gain it back again? It seems like a waste of time and lots of money to me! This book is so worth reading. I strongly recommend it. I have lost a few lbs since reading this book and on my way to loosing more.
This book can be purchased at the link below.
http://www.amazon.com/Diet-Enlightenment-Rachel-L-Pires/dp/1629029637/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1432301885&sr=1-1&keywords=Diet+Enlightenment+Paperback
I received this product for review throught Tomoson.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment