Konjac Sponge
I was able to try out the Konjac Sponge with Turmeric. I have tried a few different Konjac sponges and was super excited for
this one. These sponges are excellent for all skin types and really help
remove all the dirt and oil deep down into your pores. They really help
clear your skin and leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. I love
that these sponges come with a hook that you can easily put in the
shower. Putting the sponge on the hook helps it dry quicker and makes
the sponge last a lot longer. I love how gentle and effective this
sponge is on my sensitive and acne prone skin. You can either use the
sponge by itself or add your favorite facial wash or scrub to it. The
sponge gently exfoliates and I just love how it feels on my skin!
The added TURMERIC is an excellent exfoliating
agent and can help reduce the signs of aging such as dark spots and
wrinkles. It is also know for it's antiseptic properties. Perfect for
mature skin.
Popular This Week
-
I received this product for review purposes. This product comes from a company named Sentey. This Bluetooth speaker is amazing. Its wonderf...
-
I recived a sample of Tubeless Scott Tissue paper to review. I think that the tubeless idea was a great idea. It makes one less item to have...
-
Today I am doing a unboxing and review of the Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Fragrance Free Lotion. I received these products co...
-
I received this product for review. I have been looking to loose weight since the birth of my last child. I was given the opportunity to tr...
-
UNI 100% Pure From Morocco Argan Oil. Argon oil has many uses its used for your hair, skin and body. I like using Argan oil for ...
-
I received Crowdtap mail today and let me say it was just in time because I got my Advil sampling kit. I am to share them with friends, fa...
-
I was very amazed when I received my Btipsy lemon squeezer. The quality of this product it very sturdy. It's nothing like the plas...
-
Bluetooth water resistance speaker This Bluetooth speaker is great not only does ...
No comments:
Post a Comment