Popular This Week

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Konjac Sponge with Tumeric

                    Konjac Sponge 

I was able to try out the Konjac Sponge with Turmeric. I have tried a few different Konjac sponges and was super excited for this one. These sponges are excellent for all skin types and really help remove all the dirt and oil deep down into your pores. They really help clear your skin and leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. I love that these sponges come with a hook that you can easily put in the shower. Putting the sponge on the hook helps it dry quicker and makes the sponge last a lot longer. I love how gentle and effective this sponge is on my sensitive and acne prone skin. You can either use the sponge by itself or add your favorite facial wash or scrub to it. The sponge gently exfoliates and I just love how it feels on my skin! 
The added TURMERIC is an excellent exfoliating agent and can help reduce the signs of aging such as dark spots and wrinkles. It is also know for it's antiseptic properties. Perfect for mature skin.
I received this product for review.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment