Popular This Week

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Universal 2-in-1 USB Wall Charger and Portable 3000 mAh Power Bank / Battery Charger (Green) by SUNLABZ TM


I have received this product for review. I have been loving that I can charge my phone and devices on the go. Not having to monitor my phone charging in someones outlet while I am on the go has been such a treat. This charger is a two in one function.
Disconnect the charger to pull out the outlet charger you can place the USB cable in the hook up and charge your phone from the wall, or when on the go keep the charger connected to use it. 
 The top of the charger has the on off button and a light indicator to let you know when the charger needs to be charged.
Light indicating that it has been turned on.  
This device is so small it can be placed in your pocket or bag. This divice has been such a lifesaver.

I received this product for review. These are my very own opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment