Popular This Week

Monday, January 12, 2015

Pure Body Naturals Lemon Oil


Who doesn't love a citrus pick me up.

Pure Body Naturals Lemon Essential Oil is made of 100% pure therapeutic essential oil with no fillers or additives. Its a naturally a detox, antiseptic and disinfectant, and has the ability to treat stress, feaver, asthma, infections,skin disorders, hair conditions, and stomach problems. It helps to boost the immune system.

I have been loving this Lemon Oil. I have used it for Aromatherapy, dropping a few drops in a pot of boiling water along with a few drops of vanilla flavor lets off a wonder fragrant. Who doesn't like a nice fresh sent to help clear your mind. I also like to use it for making body scrubs.





There are so many uses for lemon oil you will be amazed. I received Pure Body Naturals 
lemon oil for review and it is a very nice size bottle. 4oz full size bottle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment