Popular This Week

Friday, May 22, 2015

Seventh Generation Healthy Baby House Party.

I was chosen to host an Seventh Generation Healthy Baby House Party. This party pack is full of goodies for me and my guest. The healthy baby party is about informing each other about toxins in products, like our dish soap, laundry soaps, baby diapers and wipes and so on.

Included in this box:
Samples of dish soap and laundry soap.
Samples of Zarbies baby immune vitamins drop's.
Samples of Seventh Generation baby wipes.
Coupons for everything that was included in the box.
Information sheets on how to live a healthy and safe lifestyle.
Bingo game to play with your guest.
And the goodie bags to place the samples and coupon's in. 

 
Bobble Filtered Bottle
Lavender Mint Dish Soap
Diapers
Baby Wipes

I'm so very excited to receive this box. Being able to try out products and learn what's harmful to you and your family and how to prevent from harmful chemicals and things will help me to inform others.
I received this as a promotion to help others learn to be safe form toxins.

No comments:

Post a Comment