Popular This Week

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Lemon & Peppermint oil's

                                          Lemon & Peppermint Essential Oil's



I was able to try these oils by Install Natural. As I am a fan of these things oil's I'm loving the lemon oil, it has such a nice refreshing smell. It help to pick me up and give me clear mind. The Peppermint oil helps me to breathe when I'm a little congested. They just drop a few drop's in my oil diffuser and they smell amazing. If you like oil's I'm then these oils are worth a try.




Here is a little about the oil's.
Each bottle is 4oz with dropper.
Lemon oil:  Lemon Essential Oil is extracted from the rinds of lemon, which lends its fresh citrus fragrance. This cold-pressed oil has a strong bright scent that is both refreshing and uplifting. Its astringent and purifying properties also make it a great aid to help cleanse and tone the skin, while delivering a boost of Vitamin C antioxidant benefits.
Ingredient: 100% Pure Cold-Pressed Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus Limon)








Peppermint oil: Peppermint Essential Oil is a multipurpose oil that cools, energizes and refreshes the body and mind. This steam-distilled oil is extracted from dried or fresh leaves from the Mentha Piperita herbgiving it a sharp, menthol fragrance. Its pleasantly sweet and minty aroma makes it a premium choice for aromatherapy to improve the mind and lift the spirits.
Ingredient: 100% Pure Steam-Distilled Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha Piperita)

I receved these products for free through Tomoson.com for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment