Popular This Week

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Francois et Mimi 50oz Glass French Press


                                                       Glass French Press



                                                                                
I have to say that I am in love with this French Press. I like that you can make coffee and other 
wonderful beverages (Tea's). This gadget is so easy to use and clean. I have the 1500ml, or 50oz Glass French Press. The wonderful thing about it its dishwasher safe and has a Micro Mesh filter attach to the bottom.





 The Press works well with course ground coffee and tea leaves. I use Folgers Flavors French Vanilla coffee.  I also like to make tea. I use Twining's Orange and Cinnamon Spice. I thin I will be replacing my regular old coffee pot with my new Francois et Mimi 50oz Glass French Press.






This product can be purchased at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KSRXUFM/



I have received this product for free through Tomoson.com for free for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment