Skleer Conditioning Gel has some great ingredients that help with healing and protecting. Tea tree is one of the ingredients that stands out. You can feel the tingle of the tea tree when applying to your skin. It dries fast and does not leave a greasy residue. It makes my skin feel nice and clean, and it rubs in very smooth. Its a clear gel that smells like tea tree. If you would like to get some of this wonderful skin condition gel enter the giveaway below.
Popular This Week
-
I received this product for review purposes. This product comes from a company named Sentey. This Bluetooth speaker is amazing. Its wonderf...
-
I recived a sample of Tubeless Scott Tissue paper to review. I think that the tubeless idea was a great idea. It makes one less item to have...
-
Today I am doing a unboxing and review of the Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Fragrance Free Lotion. I received these products co...
-
I received this product for review. I have been looking to loose weight since the birth of my last child. I was given the opportunity to tr...
-
UNI 100% Pure From Morocco Argan Oil. Argon oil has many uses its used for your hair, skin and body. I like using Argan oil for ...
-
I received Crowdtap mail today and let me say it was just in time because I got my Advil sampling kit. I am to share them with friends, fa...
-
I was very amazed when I received my Btipsy lemon squeezer. The quality of this product it very sturdy. It's nothing like the plas...
-
Bluetooth water resistance speaker This Bluetooth speaker is great not only does ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment