Limm Sports Armband for iphone 6 and galaxy S5
I love this armband it holds your phone and (key's preferably 1-2) The Limm Sports Armband is the perfect and most comfortable device
carrier to wear while you exercise, allowing you to enjoy your music and
focus on what matters.
Access all your device's essential
buttons and features, while protecting it from harm. Most importantly it
eliminates the hassle of headphone cables getting in the way and
worries about the safety of your device.
This armband is also great for the on the go mom. Not having to carry your phone in your hand this is perfect. This band is very comfortable and holds my phone in place. The adjustable band makes it easy to fit around my arm. The see through window is clear to see your phones screen.
Here is a little of what the company has to say about the product.
- It protects more of your cell phone than other armbands on the
market! (Protection against heavy sweating as well as light rain.)
-
The Limm armband includes a key holder compartment which works great
for storing your house key (and a few dollar bills, just to keep on hand
:)
- It's SUPER lightweight! (The armband was designed for you
to stop noticing that it’s on your arm after a couple of minutes of
exercising.)
- The Limm armband features a touch-compatible
plastic cover that enables operation of the phone's screen! (Change a
song, answer a quick text, all through the clear plastic screen of your
armband!)
ARM SIZES:
-Arm Size: Average (yellow logo): Strap fits 10-3/4'' to 16-1/8'' arm circumferences
I have received this product for free through Tomoson.com.
Popular This Week
-
I received this product for review purposes. This product comes from a company named Sentey. This Bluetooth speaker is amazing. Its wonderf...
-
I recived a sample of Tubeless Scott Tissue paper to review. I think that the tubeless idea was a great idea. It makes one less item to have...
-
Today I am doing a unboxing and review of the Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Fragrance Free Lotion. I received these products co...
-
I received this product for review. I have been looking to loose weight since the birth of my last child. I was given the opportunity to tr...
-
UNI 100% Pure From Morocco Argan Oil. Argon oil has many uses its used for your hair, skin and body. I like using Argan oil for ...
-
I received Crowdtap mail today and let me say it was just in time because I got my Advil sampling kit. I am to share them with friends, fa...
-
I was very amazed when I received my Btipsy lemon squeezer. The quality of this product it very sturdy. It's nothing like the plas...
-
Bluetooth water resistance speaker This Bluetooth speaker is great not only does ...
No comments:
Post a Comment