Body Merry Cellulite Cream
I have tired a few of Body Merry's product and I have enjoyed them. I was given the chance to try the cellulite cream. You can feel it instant work. With in minutes you can feel a tingle letting you know that it's working. This cream goes on easy. The ingredients include caffeine and seaweed.
Combat cellulite with our unique Caffeine + Retinol + Seaweed formula.
This gel-cream has a strong caffeine content with the optimum level of
retinol (0.4%), as recommended by experts. For good measure, we’ve also
added potent natural and organic ingredients such as algae extract,
kelp, coconut oil, japanese green tea leaf extract and cayenne. Like all
our products, it is free from harsh chemicals such as parabens,
sulfates and phthalates.
The gel-cream consistency is designed to spread over large areas and it
absorbs quickly into your skin. The cream is infused with a refreshing
100% natural ‘mint - green tea - lime’ fragrance, that barely leaves a
trace once fully absorbed.
I have received this product through Tomoson.com for review.
Popular This Week
-
I received this product for review purposes. This product comes from a company named Sentey. This Bluetooth speaker is amazing. Its wonderf...
-
I recived a sample of Tubeless Scott Tissue paper to review. I think that the tubeless idea was a great idea. It makes one less item to have...
-
Today I am doing a unboxing and review of the Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Fragrance Free Lotion. I received these products co...
-
I received this product for review. I have been looking to loose weight since the birth of my last child. I was given the opportunity to tr...
-
UNI 100% Pure From Morocco Argan Oil. Argon oil has many uses its used for your hair, skin and body. I like using Argan oil for ...
-
I received Crowdtap mail today and let me say it was just in time because I got my Advil sampling kit. I am to share them with friends, fa...
-
I was very amazed when I received my Btipsy lemon squeezer. The quality of this product it very sturdy. It's nothing like the plas...
-
Bluetooth water resistance speaker This Bluetooth speaker is great not only does ...

No comments:
Post a Comment