Body Merry Age Defense Neck Cream
I received Body Merry Age Defense Neck Cream. This product is to help lift and firm the neck area or as we know as "Turkey Neck" This cream provides your skin with its daily staple requirements of
vitamins, antioxidants and AHAs. 4% Vitamin C, 5% Glycolic Acid and
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) are supported by powerful natural and organic
ingredients such as Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid, Propolis, Royal
Jelly, Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Oil, Green Tea, Avocado Oil, Licorice,
Lemongrass and Rosehip Oil, to name just a few. This products is free from harsh chemicals such as parabens, sulfates and
phthalates. While using this product if going out in the sun you might want to a sunscreen. As with all other Body Merry products I have used I enjoy them all and they have such wonderful smells.
I have recived this product for free for review through Tomoson.com
Popular This Week
-
I received this product for review purposes. This product comes from a company named Sentey. This Bluetooth speaker is amazing. Its wonderf...
-
I recived a sample of Tubeless Scott Tissue paper to review. I think that the tubeless idea was a great idea. It makes one less item to have...
-
Today I am doing a unboxing and review of the Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Fragrance Free Lotion. I received these products co...
-
I received this product for review. I have been looking to loose weight since the birth of my last child. I was given the opportunity to tr...
-
UNI 100% Pure From Morocco Argan Oil. Argon oil has many uses its used for your hair, skin and body. I like using Argan oil for ...
-
I received Crowdtap mail today and let me say it was just in time because I got my Advil sampling kit. I am to share them with friends, fa...
-
I was very amazed when I received my Btipsy lemon squeezer. The quality of this product it very sturdy. It's nothing like the plas...
-
Bluetooth water resistance speaker This Bluetooth speaker is great not only does ...
No comments:
Post a Comment