Popular This Week
-
I received this product for review purposes. This product comes from a company named Sentey. This Bluetooth speaker is amazing. Its wonderf...
-
I recived a sample of Tubeless Scott Tissue paper to review. I think that the tubeless idea was a great idea. It makes one less item to have...
-
Today I am doing a unboxing and review of the Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Fragrance Free Lotion. I received these products co...
-
I received this product for review. I have been looking to loose weight since the birth of my last child. I was given the opportunity to tr...
-
UNI 100% Pure From Morocco Argan Oil. Argon oil has many uses its used for your hair, skin and body. I like using Argan oil for ...
-
I received Crowdtap mail today and let me say it was just in time because I got my Advil sampling kit. I am to share them with friends, fa...
-
I was very amazed when I received my Btipsy lemon squeezer. The quality of this product it very sturdy. It's nothing like the plas...
-
Bluetooth water resistance speaker This Bluetooth speaker is great not only does ...
Tuesday, December 23, 2014
Cool One
Have you ever had a drink that was just loosing its cool?
Have you ever had a drink and thought its loosing its cool? Well I have tried the perfect product and Its going to have you chilling. The Cool One Beer Chiller is a product that I received for review and I can say that It actually works instantly. All you have to do is place the chiller sticks in the freezer for 45 mins than grab your room temperate drink (pour out or drink a small amount to avoid overflow) place the chiller in your drink and enjoy your instantly chilled drink.You can leave the chiller in your drink and sip right from it. This is a product that I would recommend to anyone that loves a nice cold drink but just cant wait hours for them to get cold.
I received this product free in exchange of review purpose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment