Popular This Week
-
I received this product for review purposes. This product comes from a company named Sentey. This Bluetooth speaker is amazing. Its wonderf...
-
I recived a sample of Tubeless Scott Tissue paper to review. I think that the tubeless idea was a great idea. It makes one less item to have...
-
Today I am doing a unboxing and review of the Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Fragrance Free Lotion. I received these products co...
-
I received this product for review. I have been looking to loose weight since the birth of my last child. I was given the opportunity to tr...
-
UNI 100% Pure From Morocco Argan Oil. Argon oil has many uses its used for your hair, skin and body. I like using Argan oil for ...
-
I received Crowdtap mail today and let me say it was just in time because I got my Advil sampling kit. I am to share them with friends, fa...
-
I was very amazed when I received my Btipsy lemon squeezer. The quality of this product it very sturdy. It's nothing like the plas...
-
Bluetooth water resistance speaker This Bluetooth speaker is great not only does ...
Friday, October 10, 2014
#5hourGoesPink
I was chosen by Smiley360 to review the 5 hour energy Pink Lemonade. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and 5hour energy has gone pink. I would like to raise my white bottle pink ribbon 5 hour energy in honor of all the amazing people that are affected by Brest Cancer and one if my class mates that was affected by Breast Cancer. I want to honer my All of my Swanegan family for being such strong individuals. I nominate you to honor someone special or two in your life. #5hourGoesPink.
Labels:
#5hourGoesPink
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment